Monday 6 June 2016

Chris Gayle is planning to sign with Manchester United



West Indies batsman Chris Gayle and the media have made for interesting bedfellows in recent times.
For a minute, Gayle had been plundered for sexist comments, much in the same way he has plundered bowling from all over the world.
Today though, Gayle makes headlines for something a little more light-hearted.

The big left hander has announced that he is on the verge of signing for Manchester United.
Gayle, who is in England playing in the NatWest T20 Blast, visited Old Trafford and shared his experience on his instagram page.
"Meeting went well with the new manager ... once I get my terms then I will sign with @manchesterunited #SixMachine," Gayle wrote.
The post has so far grabbed the attention of nearly 27 thousand people.
Gayle has long voiced his love for football, saying it was his sport of choice before he developed a real penchant for cricket.
“I’d be a soccer player and I’d be representing Manchester United – there’s no two ways about it. I got skills, I’m very talented. Football was one of my first sports over cricket. I used to like playing football more than cricket but I was more talented in cricket,” said Gayle in an interview with wicricnews.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular